| || |
- Long-day onion variety.
- Globe shaped heads with bronze-brown outer skin and white flesh.
- It has more darker skin color and round shape than Bayram 1.
- Tough and solid skin structure.
- High level of dry substance.
- Solid neck and root structure
- It has a long storage life and it is convenient for transportation and exportation through its tough and solid skin structure.
- Productivity of Dora is very high and has good quality .
- Sowing period begins on February - March and harvesting starts on end of August depending to regions.
- Shelf life is 6-8 months in proper conditions.