| || |
- Long-day, hybrid onion variety. (Spring Sowing)
- Round shaped bulbs with red outer skin and red to white flesh.
- It has a large root system which provides a high adaptation ability for different regions.
- It has a long storage life and it is convenient for transportation and exportation through its tough and extremely solid skin structure.
- It is a high yielding variety and possible yield varies between 60-80 tonnes
- Sowing period begins on February - March and harvesting starts on end of August depending to regions.
- Shelf life is 6 month under proper conditions.