| || |
- Long-day, hybrid onion variety. (Spring Sowing)
- Round shaped bulbs with dark bronze outer skin and white flesh.
- It has a long storage life and it is convenient for transportation and exportation through its tough and extremely solid skin structure.
- It is a high yielding variety and possible yield varies between 90-100 tonnes
- High level of dry matter.
- Sowing period begins on February - March and harvesting starts on end of August depending to regions.
- Shelf life is 8 month under proper conditions.